Dust & Waterproof
Factory Halogen Low Beam Vs. Teralume Industries Sight LED Conversion Low Beam
Factory Halogen High Beam Vs. Teralume Industries Sight LED Conversion High Beam
The Ultimate Upgrade
Our Sight headlight is the ultimate 7-inch headlight upgrade. Straight out of the box, the Sight is optically designed to suit Australian/NZ roads or right-hand drive (RHD) vehicles – no need to change anything. Providing a huge increase in light output and beam consistency, the Sight greatly increases driver reaction time and safety whilst driving at night.
High output LED’s and twin projector lenses offer complete clarity with a precise beam cut off – just like modern European vehicles. The Sight Headlight is the ultimate plug and play upgrade to any vehicle currently fitted with 7 inch round halogen headlights.
Suits Right Hand Drive
Headlights that are non-compliant offer far less light where it’s needed most for the driver, and also dazzle other road users.
There is a reason OE vehicles must pass Australian Design Rules (ADR) Compliance. As a matter of safety for yourself and other road users, headlights must dip their beam on the right-hand side of the road and provide extra vision on the left-hand side of the road, or the ‘fog line’.
Our Sight passed the ADR Compliance testing with flying colours, making it a legal LED upgrade. Ensure the safety of yourself and other road users and upgrade your headlights legally!
The Sight LED Headlight replacement is the most powerful high/low beam LED headlight on the market. The Sight provides greater beam consistency and performance than any halogen beam out on offer, made possible by the twin TIR projectors and ultra-high output LED’s. Equipped with anti-flicker circuitry which means hassle free integration with CANbus sensitive vehicles such as the 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler – JK.
The integrated LED day time running light (DRL) can also be wired in to increase day time visibility. This can act as a parker light or be switched on with accessories to act as a DRL all the time.
ADR Compliance Number: 1524-0000CR-1 in relation to ADR46/00.
Landcruiser 60 & 70 Series
Due to the nature of some vehicles negative switching system, the Sight will require a CANBUS Cancellation module to ensure the operation of the Sight is as intended. Please select this option in the cart checkout.
Negative Switched Vehicles:
- 60/70 Series Toyota LC Owners
- Pre 2000 Suzuki Owners
- Easy to Mount – Shallow depth of the housing allows the Sight to fit in any 7-inch headlight bucket that current has halogen.
- Easy to Install – Simple plug and play wiring with the optional addition for CANBUS and negative switching modules if required.
- Dust & Waterproof – IP68. The Sight Headlights are an all-weather, 100% sealed replacement.
- Interference Free – CISPR25. The Sight Headlights won’t interfere with electronics such as your UHF/CB Radio or cellular devices
- 5700 Kelvin – Less eye fatigue, better tuned to the natural colour temperature of the sun.
- 2 Year Warranty – An Australian company with an Australian no-nonsense 2-year warranty.
- Unbreakable Lens – The Sight Headlight lens is a super strong polycarbonate that won’t break in the event of stone or animal impact.
- 1x Teralume Industries™ Chrome Sight 7 Inch LED Headlight Replacement (Sold Individually)
- H4 Plug As Standard with H13 Adaptor
- Extra Wiring for Day Time Running Lights
- Voltage – 12V DC
- Mounting – 7 Inch Round – See ‘Vehicle Fitment’
- Warranty – 2 Year Replacement Warranty
- Amps – 2.25A (Low) / 3.66A (High) @ 12V DC
- Vibration – Vibration dampened and shockproof to 10G
- Diode Count – 5w XTE / 10w XM-L2 CREE® LEDs
- Lumens – 3,360 Effective Lumens
- Light Beam – Twin Projector – Right Hand Drive
- Ingress – IP68 – Water Proof up to 3 meters
- Connections – Plug & Play H4 and H13 (9008)
- Wiring – 150mm Plug + DRL Wiring
- Housing – High-Pressure Cast Aluminium
- Polarity – Reverse Polarity Protection
- Interference – CISPR25
- MQ/GQ Nissan Patrol
- Kenworth with 7 inch Round Headlight
- Land Rover Defender
- 60/75/8/9 Series Toyota Landcruiser (H4 Canbus Module Required)
- Toyota F/HJ42, 45 & 47
- Mazda MX5
- Suzuki Jimny (Not 2018+)
- Harley Davidson Motorcycles
- Mercedes Benz G Wagon
- 1997+ TJ & JK Jeep Wrangler
- 1955-1986 Jeep CJ-5/7/8