Dust & Waterproof
5 Year Warranty
Mount It Your Way
- Teralume Industries™ T9 LED 40 Inch Curved Light Bar
- 150mm tail with DT06 Deutsch Connector
- Cast Aluminium End Mounting System & Hardware
- Quik-Fit Intelligent Wiring Harness – Plug and Go
- Easy To Mount – End mounts allow the T9 to suits most roof mounted applications.
- Easy To Install – Weather proof connections and a optional Quik-Fit wiring harness eliminates the needs for splicing and soldering.
- Dust & Waterproof – IP69K. The T9 range obtains the highest ingress rating available.
- Interference Free – CISPR25. The T9 range wont interfere with electronics such as your UHF/CB Radio or cellular devices
- 5,500 Kelvin – Less eye fatigue. The T9 is better tuned to the natural colour temperature of the sun.
- 5 Year Warranty – An Australian company with an Australian no nonsense 5 year warranty.
- 60,000 Hour Life – Trouble free operation year after year, or we’ll replace it
T9 – 40 Inch Curved
|Side Bracket and End Mounting Options|
5 Year Replacement Warranty
400w / 15.35A @ 12V DC
Vibration dampened and shockproof to 28G
80x 5w 5,500K XTE CREE® LEDs
19,836 Effective Lumens
IP69K – Water Proof up to 3 meters
Waterproof Deutsch® connector
150mm Tail and Plug Included
6061 Aluminium Extrusion
Reverse Polarity Protection
40 Inch Double Row Curved Light Bar Dimensions
CIRCUIT AND LED'S
The T9’s circuitry and LED combination results in a high output package while still being efficient. Genuine CREE® LED’s are selected at 5,500 Kelvin to bring a more natural colour temperature to the night ahead.
The Teralume Industries light bar range features an ultra-efficient circuit. Automotive standard components and a well thought out design mean less heat, less electrical resistance and the highest standard in noise suppression.
We’ve looked at the many things that are commonly overlooked. The T9 range offers years of reliability and performance backed with a 5-year no-nonsense Australian warranty.
CONSTRUCTION AND DESIGN
Not all are created equal. There is a just as much science behind the looks of a light bar as there is in the circuitry and optics.
The T9 features more surface area and material than almost anything else on the market. This allows the unit to withstand severe temperature shifts and weather conditions with ease.
A Gore-Tex® breather is fitted to make sure any difference in internal pressure can be equalised safely with the atmospheric pressure.
Our lenses won’t turn yellow or shatter. A 3mm shatterproof Bayer lens is standard on every light bar to provide crystal clear performance, year after year.
REFLECTORS AND BEAM
Optic and beam combination are the most important aspects of any LED lighting product. Too many get it terribly wrong, not us.
We only use a spot reflector in the T9 range. The gentle curved of the light bar naturally allows for a ‘wider’ beam pattern. We tested different beam patterns and found the best results were only using spot reflectors.
Spot Reflector – 8-degree spherical beam
WHY A T9 LIGHT BAR?
The T9 is our curved light bar in the Teralume Industries range. Most fit the curved light bars to the roof of their vehicles due to the curved nature of the bar suits the arc of the where the windscreen meets the roof. Due to the gentle curved, the T9 suits almost all modern day vehicle designs.
We’ve taken the confusing jargon out of the picture. Dropping the hammer on a light bar decision should be simple, clear and easy. Welcome to Teralume Industries.