Dust & Waterproof
5 Year Warranty
Mount It Your Way
- Teralume Industries™ T6 LED 30 Inch Light Bar
- 150mm tail with DT06 Deutsch Connector
- 4mm Stainless Steel Side Mounting System & Hardware
- Quik-Fit Intelligent Wiring Harness – Plug and Go
- Slide Mounting System
- Easy To Mount – End mounts or optional slide mounts. The T6 will mount to almost any application.
- Easy To Install – Weather proof connections and a optional Quik-Fit wiring harness eliminates the needs for splicing and soldering.
- Dust & Waterproof – IP69K. The T6 range obtains the highest ingress rating available.
- Interference Free – CISPR25. The T6 range wont interfere with electronics such as your UHF/CB Radio or cellular devices
- 5,500 Kelvin – Less eye fatigue. The T6 is better tuned to the natural colour temperature of the sun.
- 5 Year Warranty – An Australian company with an Australian no nonsense 5 year warranty.
- 60,000 Hour Life – Trouble free operation year after year, or we’ll replace it.
T6 – 30 Inch
4mm Brushed Stainless Steel Side Brackets (Optional Slide Mounts)
5 Year Replacement Warranty
300w / 12.96A @ 12V DC
Vibration dampened and shockproof to 28G
60x 5w 5,500K XTE CREE® LEDs
14,616 Effective Lumens
IP69K – Water Proof up to 3 meters
Waterproof Deutsch® connector
150mm Tail and Plug Included
6061 Aluminium Extrusion
Reverse Polarity Protection
30 Inch Double Row Light Bar Dimensions
CIRCUIT AND LED'S
The Teralume Industries light bar range features an ultra-efficient circuit. Automotive standard components and a well thought out design means less heat, less electrical resistance and the highest standard in noise suppression.
The circuitry and LED combination in the T6 results in a high output package while still being efficient. Genuine CREE® LED’s are selected at 5,500 Kelvin to bring a more natural colour temperature to the night ahead.
We’ve looked at the many things that are commonly overlooked. The T6 range offers years of reliability and performance backed with a 5 year no nonsense Australian warranty.
CONSTRUCTION AND DESIGN
Not all are created equal. There is a just as much science behind the looks of a light bar as there is in the circuitry and optics.
The T6 features more surface area and material than almost anything else on the market. This allows the unit to withstand severe temperature shifts and weather conditions with ease.
A Gore-Tex® breather is fitted to make sure any difference in internal pressure can be equalised safely with the atmospheric pressure.
Our lenses won’t turn yellow or shatter. A 3mm shatterproof Bayer lens is standard on every light bar to provide crystal clear performance, year after year.
REFLECTORS AND BEAM
Optic and beam combination are the most important aspects of any LED lighting product. Too many get it terribly wrong, not us.
There are two types of reflectors found in the Teralume light bar range, spot and elliptical. The combination of these two reflectors has been computer designed to perfectly complement each other.
Spot Reflector – 8-degree spherical beam
Elliptical Reflector – 60-degree wide / 10- degree high.
The benefit of the unique elliptical reflector is the huge reduction of wasted light. Instead of having light directly in front of the vehicle and in the trees above, we focus the light in a ‘horizontal band’ like fashion.
WHY A T6 LIGHT BAR?
The T6 is our full-sized light bar in the Teralume Industries range. Perfect for those who want a primary driving light that still packs a punch after dark. Our optional Quik Fit wiring harness and slide mounts make fitment a breeze! Common places to mount the T6 are on a nudge bar, bull bar or on a roof-mounted setup.
We’ve taken the confusing jargon out of the picture. Dropping the hammer on a light bar decision should be simple, clear and easy. Welcome to Teralume Industries.