Plug & Play
5 Year Warranty
2015+ SL - ST - STX NP300
2015+ NP300 ADAPTOR
The NP300 Quik-Fit adaptor is a direct solution to patching into the factory wiring to obtain the high beam feed without cutting, soldering or hacking.
Most modern vehicles are equipped with some form of multiplex or canbus system which will require special harnesses and wiring procedures to ensure the system is not adversely effected by auxiliary wiring.
The NP300 Quik-Fit adaptor works seamlessly with our Quik-Fit harness, plugging directly into the back of either headlight to safely obtain the high beam feed required for ADR compliance for auxiliary forward facing lighting.
Our Quik-Fit wiring harness is the ultimate play and plug system. If you have any forward facing auxiliary lighting, they must be installed to only activate with high beam and also have a manual override allowing them to be completely switched off.
The Quik-Fit harness allows for it all. With simple plug & play installation, it caters for positive and negatively switched vehicles. The NP300 adaptor has been designed to work directly with the Quik-Fit harness, with a simple adaptor for different headlight types.
IMPORTANT: This adaptor is designed to fit our ‘Quik Fit’ plug and play harness and NOT recommended to work in conjunction with other harnesses.
Suit 2015+ SL, ST, ST-X with integrated LED headlights.
Support & Instructions
We’ve designed a dedicated support portal to assist you in all your lighting ventures. We’re continuously adding new instructions, tips and guides to help you get the job done.
Nissan’s IPDM is known for issues and can be ultra-sensitive to change, we’ve seen these modules self destruct from simple things such as blown reverse lights. Think of the IPDM as a supercomputer, its common to hear the modules “blow up”, which is not technically correct. They simply malfunction and, in some circumstances, they can be reset and recalibrated.
The IPDM can malfunction from the addition of:
- Fuses & auxiliary switches
- Bullbar indicators and park lights
- Driving light harnesses and headlight adaptors
- Blown bulbs
- Teralume Industries™ Quik-Fit NP300 Headlight Adaptor
- Plug & Play – No need to splice in and solder. The Quik Fit adaptor is 100% plug and play for the NP300.
- Direct OE Fit – Fits directly into the back of the headlight, it’s that simple.
- Canbus Friendly – Will not throw codes or effect the sensitive Canbus system.
- Quik-Fit Harness Compatible – Our Quik-Fit Harness is designed to work seamlessly with the adaptors.
- 5 Year Warranty – An Australian company with an Australian no nonsense 5 year warranty.