Plug & Play
5 Year Warranty
- Teralume Industries™ Nissan Navara 2015+ NP300 Quik Fit Adaptor
- Plug & Play – No need to splice in and solder. The Quik Fit adaptor is 100% plug and play for the NP300.
- Direct OE Fit – Fits directly into the back of the headlight, it’s that simple.
- Canbus Friendly – Will not throw codes or effect the sensitive Canbus system.
- Quik-Fit Harness Compatible – Our Quik-Fit Harness is designed to work seamlessly with the adaptors.
- 5 Year Warranty – An Australian company with an Australian no nonsense 5 year warranty.
2015+ NP300 ADAPTOR
The NP300 Quik-Fit adaptor is a direct solution to patching into the factory wiring to obtain the high beam feed without cutting, soldering or hacking.
Most modern vehicles are equipped with some form of multiplex or canbus system which will require special harnesses and wiring procedures to ensure the system is not adversely effected by auxiliary wiring.
The NP300 Quik-Fit adaptor works seamlessly with our Quik-Fit harness, plugging directly into the back of either headlight to safely obtain the high beam feed required for ADR compliance for auxiliary forward facing lighting.
Our Quik-Fit wiring harness is the ultimate play and plug system. If you have any forward facing auxiliary lighting, they must be installed to only activate with high beam and also have a manual override allowing them to be completely switched off.
The Quik-Fit harness allows for it all. With simple plug & play installation, it caters for positive and negatively switched vehicles. The NP300 adaptor has been designed to work directly with the Quik-Fit harness, with a simple adaptor for different headlight types.
IMPORTANT: This adaptor is designed to fit our ‘Quik Fit’ plug and play harness and NOT recommended to work in conjunction with other harnesses.
Suit 2015+ SL, ST, ST-X with integrated LED headlights.