Dust & Waterproof
5 Year Warranty
Mount It Your Way
Big Spot. Little Light.
The Charge 40w SpotBeam projects a enormous amount of light down the road. Best suited for applications where a tighter spot beam is required, like ditch lights, ATV/Motorbike spot lights. Four individual spot reflectors offer large beam throw over 100m down the road. Unlike traditional work lights, the spot reflectors reduce unwanted light bleed and direct it right where you need it.
Set and forget, the rock-solid mounting system with stainless steel bolts and Nyloc nuts ensure no movement or light droop over time.
Perfect for external applications, the Charge 40w Spot is ready to beam down the road. Fully water and dustproof and rated to IP69K, there’s not a lot it can’t do!
- Compact – Small and Powerful, the Charge 40w Spot can be used as small driving lights or extra lighting on recreational vehicles.
- Durable – Weather proof connections, 3mm PC lens and Stainless Steel mounting brackets allow trouble free operation.
- Dust & Waterproof – IP69K. The Charge range obtains the highest ingress rating available.
- Interference Free – CISPR25. The Charge range wont interfere with electronics such as your UHF/CB Radio or cellular devices.
- Low Current Draw – With a low current draw, you can run the Charge work lights off your start battery without hassle.
- 5 Year Warranty – An Australian company with an Australian no nonsense 5 year warranty.
- 60,000 Hour Life – Trouble free operation year after year, or we’ll replace it!
- Teralume Industries™ Charge 40w Spot LED Work Light
- 150mm tail with DT06 Deutsch® Connector
- Stainless Steel Mounting System & Hardware
- Voltage – 9-36V DC
- Mounting – Stainless Steel Pedestal Bracket
- Warranty – 5 Year Replacement Warranty
- Amps – 40w / 2.03A @ 12V DC
- Vibration – Vibration dampened and shockproof to 28G
- Diode Count – 4x 10w 6000K XM-L2 CREE® LEDs
- Lumens – 2,922 Effective Lumens
- Light Beam – Spot Beam
- Ingress – IP69K – Water Proof up to 3 meters
- Connections – Waterproof Deutsche® connector
- Wiring – 150mm Tail and Plug Included
- Housing – High Pressure Cast Aluminium
- Polarity – Reverse Polarity Protection
- Interference – CISPR25