- Compact – Small and Powerful, the Charge 40w Spot can be used as small driving lights or extra lighting on recreational vehicles.
- Durable – Weather proof connections, 3mm PC lens and Stainless Steel mounting brackets allow trouble free operation.
- Dust & Waterproof – IP69K. The Charge range obtains the highest ingress rating available.
- Interference Free – CISPR25. The Charge range wont interfere with electronics such as your UHF/CB Radio or cellular devices.
- Low Current Draw – With a low current draw, you can run the Charge work lights off your start battery without hassle.
- 5 Year Warranty – An Australian company with an Australian no nonsense 5 year warranty.
- 60,000 Hour Life – Trouble free operation year after year, or we’ll replace it!
Charge 40W Spot
Stainless Steel Pedestal Bracket
5 Year Replacement Warranty
40w / 2.03A @ 12V DC
Vibration dampened and shockproof to 28G
2x 10w 6000K XM-L2 CREE® LEDs
2,922 Effective Lumens
IP69K – Water Proof up to 3 meters
Waterproof Deutsche® connector
150mm Tail and Plug Included
High Pressure Cast Aluminium
Reverse Polarity Protection
40w Work Light Dimensions
- Teralume Industries™ Charge 40w Spot LED Work Light
- 150mm tail with DT06 Deutsch® Connector
- Stainless Steel Mounting System & Hardware
Dust & Waterproof
4 Beam Patterns
5 Year Warranty
Mount It Your Way
CIRCUIT AND LED'S
The circuitry that’s featured in the Charge work light range was spawned from the ever-reliable T-Series light bars. Tried and tested, the Charge range utilises all the high quality components used in our flagship gear.
Ultra high noise suppression automotive components and genuine CREE® LED’s mean you can get on with the job at hand. High efficiency circuits and low current draw also mean you only need a basic 12v or 24v setup.
Light up the night with our set and forget Charge LED work light range!
REFLECTORS AND BEAM
Spot – The most directional beam pattern, best suited as a small driving light. Featuring the same spot reflector as our range of light bars.
Flood – Best suited as a semi-directional work lamp. Featuring the same Elliptical Beam reflector found in our light bars, the flood pattern offers excellent beam width and usability.
Diffused – Smooth and consistent, the Diffused Beam pattern offers almost 160 degree beam width while maintaining intensity. Best suited to applications where powerful flood-style lighting is required.
Scene – 180 degree non-directional flood beam. Perfect for camping and general scene lighting. The Scene Beam eliminates hot-spots resulting in an ultra-usable beam pattern.
40W CHARGE - SPOT LIGHT
Having the option of 4 main beam patterns and multiple designs of housing and mounting options, the Charge work light range offers a solution to everyone.