Our most versatile work light yet. The X1 is fully weatherproof and draws 6 times less power than a typical LED Work Light. Some might say its the perfect work light?
The Crowd Pleaser
Our Underlight X1 would have to be the single most useful lighting solution we have!
Static white in light output colour and ULTRA low current draw makes Underlight X1 suit hundreds of applications. Completely sealed from the elements and tiny in size, the X1 amazes everyone that witnesses it in action.
Small But Powerful
The X1 is no slouch when speaking about performance. Size to performance ratio blows other compact lighting solutions out of the water.
Best suited to small area lighting, this potent little light has explosive performance right out the box. Equipped with 3x 3w genuine Osram LED’s, the X1 boasts 966 Effective Lumens which is equivalent to a typical type 3 x 3 inch LED work light!
We haven’t interfered with the beam direction much which creates an incredibly consistent beam pattern for lighting up small areas – like around camp or in the hull of the boat.
Lightweight & Dependable
Dubbed A Hero
The bigger, the better doesn’t always work out for every scenario. The small and compact nature of the X1 means no special consideration is required to mount them! The included flat rubber base and optional 30 degree base protects your finished surfaces from long term damage and scuffing.
Like the whole Underlight X range, the X1 is purposely designed to be externally mounted. No need to be concerned if they in a wheel arch, underwater or mounted on the back of the canopy, the X1 is IP69K and fully water and dustproof!
Fully Terminated Ends
In true Teralume form, we’re the first to introduce a wiring extension system for the X1 series. This allows you to plug and play any extension or associated accessory without cutting or soldering.
Simply unplug the bare wire end and add in your required accessories!
Complete Canopy Lighting Guide
- Compact – Barely noticeable, the Underlight X1 is ultra discrete and compact. Can be used inside and outside – Mount it anywhere!
- Durable – Weather proof, fully sealed with PC lens and Stainless Steel fasteners and a rubber pad means trouble-free operation.
- Dust & Waterproof – IP69K. The X1 obtains the highest ingress rating available.
- Interference Free – CISPR25. The X1 won’t interfere with electronics such as your UHF/CB Radio or cellular devices.
- ULTRA Low Current Draw – With a low current draw, you can run the X1’s off your start battery without hassle.
- 5 Year Warranty – An Australian company with an Australian no nonsense 5 year warranty.
- 60,000 Hour Life – Trouble free operation year after year, or we’ll replace it!
Support & Instructions
We’ve designed a dedicated support portal to assist you in all your lighting ventures. We’re continuously adding new instructions, tips and guides to help you get the job done.
- Teralume Industries™ Underlight X1 Siberia – 5700k White LED Work Light
- 1M Cable Length With Plug and Bare Tail
- 2x 25mm M5 Stainless Steel Bolts, Washers and Nyloc Nuts
- 2x Black Protective Locating Washers
- 1x Flat Rubber Base
- Voltage – 9-24V DC
- Mounting – Stainless Steel Fasteners and Rubber Base Pad
- Warranty – 5 Year Replacement Warranty
- Amps – 9w / 0.78A @ 12V DC
- Vibration – Vibration dampened and shockproof to 28G
- Diodes – 3x 3w 6000K Osram® LEDs – White
- Lumens – 966 Effective Lumens
- Light Beam – Super Scene Beam
- Ingress – IP69K – Water Proof up to 3 meters
- Base – Flat Rubber Base Pad
- Wiring – 1M Cable
- Housing – High Pressure Cast Aluminium
- Polarity – Reverse Polarity Protection
- Interference – CISPR25